DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT IN ACCORDNACE OF THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
1 Collection of personal data
(1) This data privacy statement explains how and what personal data we collect from you through our website. Personal data means all data that can relate to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail account, user behaviour.
(2) Controller in accordance with Article 4 Clause 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
c/o STELLA Keramik GmbH
Kirchenlamitzer Str. 15
D-95126 Schwarzenbach an der Saale, Germany
Phone +49 9284/806-0
Fax +49 9284/806-0
You can contact our Data Protection Officer under firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address by adding, “Data privacy management”.
(3) Whenever you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we save the data provided by you (your e-mail account, possibly your name and phone number) to be able to deliver answers to your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer necessary, or we limit its procession where it is subject to legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we involve contracted third party providers to support individual functions of our offer or should we want to use your data for advertisement, the relevant applicable procedures are described in detail below. Below, we also describe the established criteria for the duration of data storage period.
(5) The data processed by us are deleted or their procession is limited in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 of the GDPR. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in this data privacy statement, the data stored by us is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and no legal obligations to retain data prevent its deletion. Limitations are imposed on procession of the data which has not been not deleted because it is required for other legally allowed purposes. In other words, such data is blocked and not accessible for procession for any other purpose. This rule applies for example to the data which has to be retained for reasons associated with commercial or tax law.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in respect to us regarding the personal data relating to you: You have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us. We hope for your understanding because in case of an inquiry submitted to us other than in writing we will most probably request proof from you in such a situation in order to confirm that you are actually the person you claim to be.
You also have the right to adjust or to delete or to limit procession of your data to an extent legally allowed. Moreover, you have the right to object against procession of your data to an extent permitted by law. The same can be said about the right to “data transmissibility”.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to apply to a data protection authority with complaints concerning how your personal data is processed by us, for instance Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht.
3 Collection of personal data from our website visitors
(1) Where our website is accessed purely to gain information, i.e. where you do not register or provide us information in any other way, we only collect the personal data provided by your browser to our server. Where you want to view our website, we collect the following data necessary for technical purposes to be able to demonstrate our website to you and to ensure adequate access stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section (1) Letter (f) of the GDPR):
Enquiry date and time
Enquiry content (the web page accessed)
Data volume transmitted in each case
Website generating the enquiry
Browser; OS and its interface
Browser language and version
This data is retained for security reasons (e.g. for investigation of misuses or prevention of fraud) for maximum seven days and deleted upon expiry thereof. The data which has to be retained for a longer period as evidence will only be deleted after the relevant incident is finally clarified.
(2) Additionally to the data listed in the foregoing, your computer will save our cookies when you access our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive as files assigned to your browser and through which certain information is provided to the cookie sender (in this case to us). Cookies are not able to execute any programmes or to infect your computer with any virus. Their purpose is to make your work in the internet generally more user-friendly and effective.
Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. They include in particular session cookies. They store information about the so-called session ID with which diverse enquiries of your browser are assigned within the entire session. They enable us to recognise your computer as that of our former visitor when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a pre-set period of time which can differ from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time using the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings at your discretion and in particular decline acceptance of third party cookies or of all cookies. We point out, however, that in such case you will not be able most probably to make use of some of the functions at this website.
4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) Next to the possibility to use our website purely for information purposes, we offer diverse services which you can use if they are of interest for you. As a rule, to be able to use them you would be requested to provide your more detailed personal data which we use for the provision of the concerned service and which are covered by the data procession principles described in the foregoing.
(2) We use the services of external service providers to process some of your data. We select and engage our service providers with thoroughness and care; they are bound by our instructions and monitored on regular basis.
5 Objections against data procession or recalling of your data from procession
(1) You can withdraw your agreement earlier granted us for procession of your personal data at any time. Such withdrawal of your agreement will affect the accessibility of your personal data for procession as soon as you make it known to us.
(2) To the extent we process your personal data to support our legitimate interests, you can file an objection against such procession. That is the case in particular where procession of the concerned data is not necessary for the purpose of executing our agreement with you, which fact we point out in the description of the concerned function below. If you file an objection with us, please kindly provide reasons why we should not process your personal data the way we are processing them currently. If your objection is found to be substantiated, we will investigate the matter and either suspend procession of your data and make appropriate adjustments or disclose to you our overriding reasons to continue procession of the concerned data where protection is necessary.
(3) You can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of marketing and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your marketing objection under the contact data mentioned in paragraph 1 (2).